Human Resources Consulting
We offer the latest in HR Software, but we don’t rely on it. Business Solutions has two full-time SHRM/PHR certified Human Resource professionals on staff to assist with HR compliance.
Focus On What Makes Your Business A Success
Many of our clients don’t have time to keep up with the ever-changing HR rules and regulations or don’t have a human resource division. We make it quick and easy to obtain human resources consulting services, information, and training at no cost.
Human Resource Audit
Legal Compliance Audit
- Harassment in the Workplace Training
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Section 125 – Cafeteria Plans
- Record Retention
- I-9 Reporting
- New Hire Reporting
- Implementation and Set-Up of Personnel Files
- Review of Current Employment Files
- Organize Employee Documentation
- Ensure Compliance with Laws and Regulations for Maintaining Employee Files
- Review of Required Employment Posters
Training for Personnel Issues
HR technology is having a moment. Every technology is getting pumped with artificial intelligence (AI), while many people ponder the ramifications of this technology flooding their work - and lives. What will this mean for jobs and livelihood? How can people ensure...
For millions of Americans, the end of the year is open enrollment season – a yearly opportunity to take stock of your health care needs and select the health insurance plan that works best for you. It is a window of time – typically in the fall - when you can sign up...
Slowing Jobs and Payrolls Growth Earlier in the week, LinkedIn shared news from Bloomberg, which is behind a paywall, that although private payrolls grew by 177,000 in August, according to ADP, it was the slowest growth in five months. In addition, other data showed...
303 E. Burwell St. Salem, VA 24153