Human Resources Consulting
We offer the latest in HR Software, but we don’t rely on it. Business Solutions has two full-time SHRM/PHR certified Human Resource professionals on staff to assist with HR compliance.
Focus On What Makes Your Business A Success
Many of our clients don’t have time to keep up with the ever-changing HR rules and regulations or don’t have a human resource division. We make it quick and easy to obtain human resources consulting services, information, and training at no cost.
Human Resource Audit
Legal Compliance Audit
- Harassment in the Workplace Training
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Section 125 – Cafeteria Plans
- Record Retention
- I-9 Reporting
- New Hire Reporting
- Implementation and Set-Up of Personnel Files
- Review of Current Employment Files
- Organize Employee Documentation
- Ensure Compliance with Laws and Regulations for Maintaining Employee Files
- Review of Required Employment Posters
Training for Personnel Issues
The hardest thing about the future of work is defining the concept. The chief reason has to do with change. It’s constant with new technologies coming online at an increasing pace and changing the way people complete their work. If the data is to be believed, what HR...
COVID-19 has upended life as we know it for millions of people around the world. Many of us—including the young and healthy—are seriously contemplating our mortality for the first time. As the parent of a toddler, with a baby on the way, I’m definitely in this camp....
Question: Can we deny an employee’s use of accrued vacation time? Answer: Yes, the decision to approve or deny the use of accrued vacation time is up to you, assuming you do so in a consistent and non-discriminatory manner. It would be acceptable, for example, to deny...
303 E. Burwell St. Salem, VA 24153