Human Resources Consulting
We offer the latest in HR Software, but we don’t rely on it. Business Solutions has two full-time SHRM/PHR certified Human Resource professionals on staff to assist with HR compliance.
Focus On What Makes Your Business A Success
Many of our clients don’t have time to keep up with the ever-changing HR rules and regulations or don’t have a human resource division. We make it quick and easy to obtain human resources consulting services, information, and training at no cost.
Human Resource Audit
Legal Compliance Audit
- Harassment in the Workplace Training
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Section 125 – Cafeteria Plans
- Record Retention
- I-9 Reporting
- New Hire Reporting
- Implementation and Set-Up of Personnel Files
- Review of Current Employment Files
- Organize Employee Documentation
- Ensure Compliance with Laws and Regulations for Maintaining Employee Files
- Review of Required Employment Posters
Training for Personnel Issues
“Suck it up,” “cheer up,” “snap out of it,” “but you don’t look sick”- these are just some of the phrases that well-meaning friends and family tell loved ones struggling with mental health issues. Research shows that one in five adults struggle with mental health...
Health plan price transparency helps consumers know the cost of a covered item or service before receiving care. Beginning July 1, 2022, most group health plans and issuers of group or individual health insurance will begin posting pricing information for covered...
Mental health and wellness in HR are becoming top priorities for employers. In fact, HR leaders named mental health and wellbeing as their third biggest problem, behind the labor shortage and retaining talent, in the latest HR Exchange Network State of HR report. In...
303 E. Burwell St. Salem, VA 24153