Human Resources Consulting
We offer the latest in HR Software, but we don’t rely on it. Business Solutions has two full-time SHRM/PHR certified Human Resource professionals on staff to assist with HR compliance.
Focus On What Makes Your Business A Success
Many of our clients don’t have time to keep up with the ever-changing HR rules and regulations or don’t have a human resource division. We make it quick and easy to obtain human resources consulting services, information, and training at no cost.
Human Resource Audit
Legal Compliance Audit
- Harassment in the Workplace Training
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Section 125 – Cafeteria Plans
- Record Retention
- I-9 Reporting
- New Hire Reporting
- Implementation and Set-Up of Personnel Files
- Review of Current Employment Files
- Organize Employee Documentation
- Ensure Compliance with Laws and Regulations for Maintaining Employee Files
- Review of Required Employment Posters
Training for Personnel Issues
The latest coronavirus, COVID-19, continues to be a major source of concern. Sports teams have cancelled seasons, companies are urging employees to work from home and social distancing is in full swing — all of which has anxiety at an all-time high. One way to...
It’s been said the ongoing COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak has created the largest remote work experiment ever devised. In fact, there are many recently documented cases where companies have asked at least some of their employees to work from home. Three of those...
Did you know that a healthy mouth and good oral hygiene can actually reduce your likelihood of other serious diseases? Your mouth is more than just a gateway to enjoying delicious food. Your mouth is an indicator of your overall health. Let’s chew on the facts about...
303 E. Burwell St. Salem, VA 24153