Human Resources Consulting
We offer the latest in HR Software, but we don’t rely on it. Business Solutions has two full-time SHRM/PHR certified Human Resource professionals on staff to assist with HR compliance.
Focus On What Makes Your Business A Success
Many of our clients don’t have time to keep up with the ever-changing HR rules and regulations or don’t have a human resource division. We make it quick and easy to obtain human resources consulting services, information, and training at no cost.
Human Resource Audit
Legal Compliance Audit
- Harassment in the Workplace Training
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Section 125 – Cafeteria Plans
- Record Retention
- I-9 Reporting
- New Hire Reporting
- Implementation and Set-Up of Personnel Files
- Review of Current Employment Files
- Organize Employee Documentation
- Ensure Compliance with Laws and Regulations for Maintaining Employee Files
- Review of Required Employment Posters
Training for Personnel Issues
In the event of a disaster, understand the procedures and your claim responsibilities A violent storm damages your house. A grilling accident leaves your guest injured. A burglar breaks in. When an unfortunate event strikes close to home, you might need to file a...
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) are company-sponsored programs that provide assistance to employees for a variety of personal issues that may be hindering or adversely affecting their work performance. Typically offered through third-party administrators, EAPs can...
Phishing emails are a type of scam designed to obtain information or prompt certain behavior from their targets. To that end, they typically appear to come from a person or entity we trust. In most cases, careful inspection will reveal cracks in the façade, little...
303 E. Burwell St. Salem, VA 24153